The Faculty of Sport Sciences (FSS) of Aix-Marseille University (AMU) trains students in the fields of sport, physical activities and human movement.
Offering diplomas at bac+3, bac+5 and bac+8, but also short institutional diplomas, the FSS trains future professionals in more than 50 different professions:
- Education and Training ;
- Research and Engineering professions;
- Adapted Physical Activities and Health
- Sports and Leisure Facilities Management;
- Ergonomics and Performance ;
- Management of Sports Organizations
Anxious to provide knowledge, know-how but also interpersonal skills to its 1800 annual students, the FSS puts all its energy into ensuring the best professional integration for these students.
At the heart of the training offered, the professionalization of the curriculum requires close relations with the economic world and strong links with companies, associations, federations, clubs and communities likely to recruit students for internships or work-study programs and to hire graduates.
In the continuity of the actions carried out by AMU's Department of Partnerships with the Socio-Economic World (DPMSE), the FSS wishes to strengthen its close cooperation with the socio-professional world (industrialists, start-ups, associations, clubs, federations, local authorities, etc.) to help the success and professional integration of all its students, but also in order to better respond to the needs of the socio-economic world of the territory, engaged in the world of sports, physical activities and human movement (Human Factors) in the broadest sense.
Join us and sign the charter!
This commitment is reflected in the establishment of an FSS Partners' Club, called the FSS Club. The FSS partners join this club by signing the present partnership charter, which reflects the development of privileged relations between the structures.
The present charter regulates the relations between the Faculty of Sport Sciences and the companies, clubs, associations, federations and institutions that adhere to its Partners' Club with the following objectives
- To animate the socio-economic fabric to provoke new synergies in the field of Sport, physical activity and human factors,
- To be concretely and durably associated with the development of the Faculty of Sport Sciences,
- To be involved in the training and insertion of professionals and future professionals,
- To participate in the development of the activities of partners in the socio-economic world.
The parties will keep each other informed, in due course, of projects that may fall within the scope of this charter or of any new measures that may be added to the charter.